Business Development Representative - Intermediate
US - NC - Charlotte
Business Development Rep – Intermediate
Velocity Technology Solutions is expanding and are currently interviewing for an experienced Mid-Level Business Development Rep to add to our global team. Velocity offers Cloud Services across public, private, and hybrid cloud environments and is a Premiere AWS partner.
Velocity Technology Solutions is looking for a talented Business Development Representative to focus on contacting leads, nurturing leads, and setting appointments to assist our sales team in converting prospects to customers. This position will be working with one or more of our lines of business (Oracle, Infor, SAP, JD Edwards, etc.), and will play a key role in developing our sales pipeline. This position will be tasked with responsibilities related to pipeline growth and expansion of the customer base. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate success in working with the sales team, sales management, and marketing to achieve growth objectives.
- Prospect, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Follow an established pre-sales process and consistently use CRM tools to document interaction.
- Prospect using warm target lists, via various digital resources (Linked In, Discover Org, etc.) and working with Account Executives to target by industry/company.
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to, email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Follow-up with content representing the interests of the prospect.
- Comfortable engaging with various levels including Director and C-Level executives.
- Weekly communication to various stakeholders on activity and pipeline conversions.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of successful experience working in an Inside Sales
- Proof of previous success in this role
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, motivated and ability to work independently
- Based in our Charlotte office
- Ability to learn new technologies - experience in SDFC, HubSpot, Google, and/or MS tools a plus
- Excellent written and phone communication
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org