Consultant - Dotnet
Velocity Technology Solutions is expanding and is adding an experienced Consultant -Dotnet to join our dynamic and highly successful team. We are currently interviewing for an experienced Consultant-Dotnet for our global team. Velocity offers Cloud services across public, private and hybrid cloud environments and is an Advanced AWS partner.
Manages issues that require coordination among multiple teams (including the customer, and vendors),manages the communication to the customer and provides regular updates to customer contacts and Velocity management on progress and status.
Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
Traditional application development experience on web, desktop or mobile applications
Efficiently querying Oracle database schemas
Relational Database Design experience, especially SQL Server
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Primary Skills (Must have)
- Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Microsoft .NET/C# .Net (Framework 4.0/4.5/4.6/4.7)
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016, Oracle
- Object Oriented Programming
- Development of N-Tier applications (data access layers and business logic layers), MVC applications
- Web services & Web API
- Windows Services
- HTML 5, CSS3
- Candidate must ensure that compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation