Consultant - Kronos
Velocity Technology Solutions is expanding and is adding an experienced Consultant - Kronos to join our dynamic and highly successful team. We are currently interviewing for an experienced Consultant – Kronos for our global team. Velocity offers Cloud services across public, private and hybrid cloud environments and is an Advanced AWS partner.
Velocity Technology Solutions is looking for Consultant -Kronos. Successful candidates will have 2plus years of relevant work experience as a Consultant -Kronos support.
- Support customers in Kronos application including setups for new shops, profiles, pay codes, pay rules, queries and other setups required for both browser-based and Kronos diverse time clock models, data capture
- Support customers with technical issue resolution including: diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds, and defect correction
- Provide production support by proactively monitoring applications and seeking to improve application availability, quality, and performance by ensuring achievement of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and participating in required rotational on-call support
- Perform Windows Administration in a specialized server environment
- Works with customer to develops test plans, performs impact analysis, and submits change management summaries for changes made to applications and systems.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical members of the Healthcare Operations Team
- Participate in required Velocity change management process.
- Participation in on-call rotation which includes carrying and responding 7x24 during the on-callperiod
- 2+ years of System Engineering background in supporting multiple systems on diverse platforms
- 2+ years of experience in Kronos Administration
- 2+ years of experience in Workforce Manager 6.x, 7.x, 8.x scheduling and clock support
- 2+ years of experience in Windows Administration
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle Database Support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business discipline or equivalent experience
- Windows Systems Administration
- Kronos Systems Administration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to schedule constraints
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Available for production support, troubleshooting, release deployments.
- Available for support 24x7 and On-Call Schedules
- Demonstrate strong Business and Systems Analysis skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Knowledge of platforms, e.g. Unix , Linux, AIX
- Heavy Active Directory and Directory Services knowledge
- Candidate must ensure that compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation
● Shell scripting
● Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
● Ability to identify, own, solve and resolve technical issues
● Requirements gathering, business analysis, system configuration, design, testing, and support
● Knowledge of WDM which includes: Configuring device, device groups, communication, and troubleshooting device terminals
● Good to have system background and experience with Infor/Lawson, Sql server, Oracle DB, Linux tools
● Java experience (optional)
● Functional knowledge of Kronos or Implementation experience will be an added advantage