Consultant - SAP Fiori
Velocity Technology Solutions is expanding and is adding an experienced Consultant – SAP Fiori to join our dynamic and highly successful team. We are currently interviewing for an experienced Consultant- SAP Fiori for our global team. Velocity offers Cloud services across public, private and hybrid cloud environments and is an Advanced AWS partner.
Velocity Technology Solutions is seeking a Consultant - SAP Fiori to serve as a key individual contributor on an existing team.
● SAP Fiori/ UI5 Custom Development in implementation project
● Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle including the Prototyping, Requirement gathering, Design, Build and Go-live support
● Work from multiple ticket queues and adhere to problem and change management requirements
● Programming web-based applications, including support for a cross browser implementation
● Communicate verbally and in writing with client at all levels, end users, and other consultants
● Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts
● Ability to communicate and work well in a cross-functional team environment and also in the offshore/onsite model
● After-hours coverage for critical issues as needed
● Should at least have more than 2 years of Fiori/Ui5 Development experience.
● Should have good experience of SAP ABAP Development in SAP ECC and S/4 HANA environment
● Should have the following skills:
o SAP UI5 custom development and
o Customization of standard Fiori apps
o Hands on Fiori Standard App configuration and Launchpad customization
o Hands on development in implementation project in frontend (UI) and backend (ODATA) development
● Hands on Skills for Gateway OData consumption in UI5, troubleshooting gateway service errors
● Familiar with web technologies like HTML5, CSS, Java script and Angular JS and JQuery
● Having knowledge in SAP Portal for SRM and SAP NetWeaver will be a good advantage
● Experience in driving all phases of development – Prototyping, Requirement gathering, Design, Build and Go-live support
● Good communication skills to interact with all levels of user base including senior management.
● Candidate must ensure that compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation
● Eager to learn new technologies on own
● Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent problem solving, analytical and conflict resolution skills