Graphic Designer - Senior
US - NC - Charlotte
Graphic Designer - Senior
Velocity Technology Solutions is expanding its marketing team and adding an experienced Graphic Designer - Senior. The position is responsible for executing effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for our website, landing pages, print, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads. We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with digital experience and an ability to translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs. In this role you will work closely with our Lead Digital Strategist to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling campaigns and designs. Applicant must have a strong portfolio of work focused on conversion-centric web properties and design assets as well as strong experience on global brand projects. The applicant must also
demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, supporting a global marketing team.
In collaboration with the marketing team, you will be responsible for designing all branded graphics for emails, website landing pages, PowerPoint presentations, social media channels, video/commercial production, sponsorships, events and more. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic and agile, with the ability to wear many hats and juggle multiple projects at any given time.
- Develops and supports brand standards to ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to and supports the visual identity and messaging.
- Creates all marketing communications/materials and designs various marketing materials such as collateral, social graphics, website images, blog imagery, internal flyers, stationery, exhibit material, advertisements, etc.
- Consults and partners with internal teams and external vendors to develop materials.
- Ensures tactics are integrated with brand initiatives and supports organizational objectives.
- Assist with the development and execution of digital marketing initiatives which supports the branding and effectively contribute to sales growth.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects at one time and communicates expectations and deadlines.
- Stays up to date on design and branding trends and offers new ideas for improvements to our marketing platforms and processes.
- Contributes to a positive, collaborative work environment and use resources effectively to minimize turnaround time without compromising quality.
- Minimum 4 years graphic design experience, preferably with B2B experience.
- A portfolio should be submitted showcasing your work. The portfolio should demonstrate experience producing quality marketing communications including print collateral, sales related marketing communications, graphics, and digital materials.
- Mastery in Adobe Suite expertise (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat), Microsoft PowerPoint, video. Photography desired but not required.
- Demonstrated experience working with CMS systems (specifically HubSpot) and social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task to effectively manage the timelines for multiple marketing projects, promotions, and events simultaneously.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent skills in problem solving, organization, and creativity and innovation.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org