JDE Consultant - Sales & Distribution
Velocity Technology Solutions is expanding and is adding an experienced Consultant - JDE Sales & Distribution to join our dynamic and highly successful team. We are currently interviewing for an experienced Consultant - JDE Sales & Distribution for our global team. Velocity offers Cloud services across public, private and hybrid cloud
environments and is an Advanced AWS partner.
Velocity Technology Solutions is seeking a Consultant- JDE Sales & Distribution with extensive experience JDE- Sales & Distribution (Sales, Purchasing ,Inventory ). This resource will provide functional support and ad-hoc project work for multiple JDE customers worldwide.
- Good hands on experience with Process like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay.
- Prepare, gather & review requirement specifications, documentation.
- Recommends best method and tools to improve process.
- Prepare & reviews test scripts, test cases.
- Flexible to work in US/UK Shift
- Candidate should have 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience
- Sound knowledge on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools & Technology.
- Experience on JDE Enterprise One Xe, 8.11,8.12, 9.0, 9.1 & 9.2
- Good Knowledge in JDE Inventory Transactions, Item Cross Reference, Inventory Reports, Landed Cost, Approval Process, Receipt Routing, Transfer orders, Direct Ship Orders, Hold Order Processing
- Having knowledge of the below tools like One View Reporting, E1 Pages, Orchestrator and UX one will be good.
- Functional knowledge on Sales & Distribution and Finance Integration would be added advantage.
- At least one full cycle JDE project implementation and least 3 years of experience in JD Edwards OneWorld / EnterpriseOne.
- Should have implementation / application support / Upgrade experience for large scale customers.
- Having worked in the Global Delivery Model (Onsite/Offshore Model) would be added advantage
- Should be able to create detailed functional specifications
- Should possess excellent analytical, problem solving skills and communication skills
- Must be an excellent team player
- Candidate should have BE / B.Tech / MBA/ MCA in a related field or equivalent experience
- Candidate must ensure that compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation
- Sound programming knowledge with good analytical skills
- Multi-tasking ability to work across projects, clients and geographies
- Willingness to learn new things and technology