JDE Developer - JUnior
Velocity Technology Solutions is expanding and is adding an experienced JDE Technical Junior Developer to join our dynamic and highly successful team. We are currently interviewing for a Junior JDE Technical Developer for our global team. Velocity offers Cloud services across public, private and hybrid cloud environments and is an Advanced AWS partner.
Velocity Technology Solutions is seeking a JDE Technical Junior Developer with extensive experience supporting JD Edwards applications. The ideal candidate will display a strong level of understanding of the technical, functional and interface impacts of various versions of JD Edwards to support.
- Analyzes service request, does root cause and impact analysis and provide solution
- Prepare & review specifications, documentation.
- Recommends best method and tools to improve process.
- Prepare & reviews test scripts, test cases.
- Flexible to work in US/UK Shift
- Sound knowledge on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools & Technology.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience on JDE Enterprise One Xe, 8.11,8.12, 9.0, 9.1&9.2
- Good Knowledge in JDE OMW tools like Batch Application Design, Interactive Application Design, Table Conversion, Inbound\Outbound Flat file conversion, etc..
- Good knowledge on C/NER Business function design, development & debugging.
- Good Knowledge on BI Publisher,
- Having knowledge of the below tools like One View Reporting, E1 Pages, BSSV, Orchestrator and UX one will be good.
- Having knowledge of languages like Java, Groovy Script and SQL would be added advantage
- Functional knowledge on Sales & Distribution / Finance would be added advantage.
- At least one full cycle JDE project implementation and least 3 years of experience in JD Edwards OneWorld / EnterpriseOne.
- Should have implementation / application support / Upgrade experience for large scale customers.
- Having worked in the Global Delivery Model (Onsite/Offshore Model) would be added advantage
- Understanding of technical design, development, maintenance of JD Edwards OneWorld /EnterpriseOne.
- Should be able to create detailed Technical specifications
- Should possess excellent analytical, problem solving skills and communication skills
- Candidate should have BE / B.Tech / MBA/ MCA in a related field or equivalent experience
- Candidate must ensure that compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation
- Sound programming knowledge with good analytical skills
- Multi-tasking ability to work across projects, clients and geographies
- Willingness to learn new things and technology