Senior Consultant - Dotnet
Velocity Technology Solutions is expanding and is adding an experienced Senior Consultant – Dotnet to join our dynamic and highly successful team. We are currently interviewing for an experienced Senior Consultant – Dotnet for our global team. Velocity offers Cloud services across public, private and hybrid cloud environments and is an Advanced AWS partner.
Manages issues that require coordination among multiple teams (including the customer, and vendors), manages the communication to the customer and provides regular updates to customer contacts and Velocity management on progress and status.
- Producing code using .NET languages
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Application development using React JS
- Relational Database Design experience
- 5-7 years strong relevant experience in .net development
- Experience in developing applications using React JS
- Experience in ASP.Net, C#, Ajax, HTML 5, CSS and Relational Databases like SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Good at Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Good understanding of MVC or MVVM Pattern
- Candidate must ensure that compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent work ethic and the ability to work well in a team or individual environment
- Sound programming knowledge with good analytical skills
- Willingness to learn new things and technology